WELCOME

Welcome to JDouglas Resource

One of the most precious and invaluable things in life is our 'insight' and 'memory'. And for this reason, I dedicate this blog as a channel to express my own insights and memories on my area of interest.

Among the things that I have great interest are self-improvement, motivation, stock market, photography and employment matters. There are so many information in the internet nowadays that goes unnoticed. However, I'm not trying to be a news center or what, but I'm just expressing my point of view.

To dear friends and general public, you are welcome to post any articles or comments in this blog. However, if any of the articles are deemed harmful or unsuitable for public viewing, it will be remove upon discovery.

So, as we traverse this journey of life, no matter how small our contribution to our community or our beloved nation, it is a good cause for humanity.

From;
Founder, JDouglas Resource

Monday, May 17, 2010

Gold Investment






Invest in gold is another way doing investment. In Malaysia I've discover a few gold instruments such as gold coin (eg. dinar or public gold), gold account such as Maybank Gold Saving Account and unit trust such as OSK Gold & General Fund.
Ever since the U.S sub-prime crisis, then Dubai crisis and the recent Greece debt crisis, the gold price has surged up to above $1200 per oz.
I've bought few piece of gold from a website at http://www.publicdinar.com
through its agent. I trust the product coz I've attended its seminar and meet face to face with the author of jutawanemas.com ~ En. Shukor Hashim


 Visit his blog at http://jutawanemas.com/v1 for more info.





No comments:

Post a Comment